Our Mission and Vision
Sneha’s Care advances the vision to build a humane community that promotes compassion through the humane treatment of animals, humane education, and community service.
At Sneha’s Care, our mission is to protect and improve the welfare of all animals through advocacy, education, and compassionate care. We are dedicated to creating a world where every animal is treated with kindness, respect, and empathy.
“We envision a world where all animals are free from cruelty and animal protection is a universal goal.”
- To strengthen the animal protection movement and advocate for the introduction of animal welfare law in Nepal.
- To preserve the human-animal bond and educate, inspire and empower people to promote compassion for animals.
- To end animal suffering through compassionate action and enforce the best standards of care for all animals.
- To develop and promotes animal welfare research initiatives and ethical animal standards that will support in improving the welfare of animals.
- To promote veganism which involves encouraging individuals to adopt a plant-based lifestyle, which excludes the consumption of animal products and encourages a cruelty-free approach to living.