Maggots are commonly known as flesh eating parasite. These can be found mostly on rotten flesh of the animals. This poor furry was suffering from extreme case of maggot on back of his head. We can't imagine the pain he was going through but he was brave enough to not give up. As our mobile treatment team got information about him, we immediately rushed to the spot and started with the necessary treatment and medication. His wounds are currently healing and we pray for his speedy recovery.
Help us to reach more animals in need.