Experience Required:Past working experience in NGO/INGO
Salary - Between 25 to 30,000/Month
- Previous internal communications experience, ideally within a welfare or charity organisation.
- Excellent writer and editor, skilled at distilling large amounts of information for diverse audiences.
- Creative communicator, able to develop inspiring and engaging communication products.
- Proven experience developing and implementing communication plans.
- Event management experience needed to help plan and deliver events and initiatives
- Able to evaluate and measure internal communications activity.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, including influencing and negotiation.
- Able to build strong local and global networks.
- Effective time management skills, able to prioritise work effectively, using tools to plan ahead and work to tight deadlines on multiple projects.
- Able to use MS Office and Photoshop or related software
- Produce innovative, creative and attractive content which reflects Sneha’s Care tone of voice. From news stories and staff interviews to success stories, videos and press releases, and including e-newsletters.
- Produce and distribute monthly e-newsletter.
- Manage and respond to all correspondence sent to the internal communications email inbox, including dog rescue calls and managing time slots for the callers, ensuring responses are timely and provide excellent customer service.
- Support the continual evaluation of internal communications.
- Support the Head of Internal Communications with any other duties within the scope of this role.
- Prepare a monthly report and assist in trimester and annual report of the activities and programs of Sneha’s Care
Please send your CV to email@example.com with a cover letter.